Thursday, April 28, 2005

Unwell.

Didn't go to school today. Woke up with a headache in the morning. So I spent my whole afternoon reading a book, "To Kill A Mocking-Bird", hoping that it would drive away my boredom. Decided not to hesitate any further and made up my mind to a decision too. Will be going to Grace's church after training tomorrow. Will try not indulge in any form of vulgarities unless there's extreme provocation connected with them. Heh.

Anyhows, the sec4s had their first mid year paper today. Means my darling partner too! Hope it was an easy paper. Luckily for us, there's no midyear - though I rather sit for all the papers and be done with it, and not having tests every other days. It sucks. Especially the Emaths and SS paper I just took yesterday. They were practically killers! I reckoned I'd fail both of them miserably. BOOHOOHOO. *SULKS* (Haha!) Then again, it comes back to me - IF only I studied harder. Diaozzxx~ wonders how Clara spent her day in school without the two biggest boring people. Heh!

I just realised that by having dizzy spells, I could see stars even in the afternoon! WOW. I refused to get out of bed and stayed in my air-conditioned room the whole day until Dad came home and rudely disrupted my rest - by switching off the air-con. I got out of bed, sluggishly and reluctantly. I could not help receiving the impression that by not going to school, I was somewhat deprived of my freedom.

Janine.


4/28/2005 04:41:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com